- 2 cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 170grams of salted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of Smarties, 1/2 cup chopped pecan nuts, 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Melt in the microwave and cool butter in the fridge for 20 minutes, then set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour and baking soda together. In a separate bowl, combine the butter and sugars with a whisk. Then add the egg, egg yolk, vanilla and mix everything together.
4. Slowly add the flour and baking soda mixture to the bowl until a dough forms.
6. Put the dough in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
7. Take the dough out, then using a tablespoon, spoon out two tablespoons of dough and roll it into one ball. Take the ball and rip the dough in half. Place the ripped side down on the baking tray, and then take the second half and squish it on the first half. Leave about 5cm of space between each cookie.