180g milk chocolate
150g unsalted butter
125g plain flour
300g brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
15g cocoa powder
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1 pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 180o C.
2. Melt 90g of the chocolate and the butter over a saucepan on the stove.
3. Sieve the four, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl.
4. In another bowl, beat the eggs, and then add the sugar and vanilla extract.
5. Fold the melted chocolate mixture into the beaten eggs mixture, and then fold in the flour mixture and the other 90g of broken chocolate.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased tin and bake for 30 minutes.
Now eat them.