November 2, 2012

Happy (Belated) Halloween.

It's a few days late but my only form of a halloween celebration was this evening.  I was feeling a little lazy so I ended dressing as a cat- not very original I know but I was pressed for time.

I can now look forward to a fun-filled weekend of relaxation and adventure.  Kidding, I'll be living like a hermit in my bedroom studying for the next three days. Fun times. I'm thinking of hiding my laptop from myself to try to avoid procrastination. Damn you, internet. Although knowing me I'll probably be able to avoid actually studying even without the aid of the beauty that is the internet- just last week I spent nearly twenty minutes playing with a toy double decker bus on my desk instead of doing maths:/
Heeeeelp.

X.


No comments:

Post a Comment