November 23, 2012

F R E E D O M

So today I can truly say that exams are over for at least another six months.  Yeaaaah.  I spent the afternoon working on my tan and look forward to a weekend of doing whatever I want.  I'm so excited for the holidays that I've even compiled a list of everything I want to do in the next few weeks and for the rest of the holidays.  A few of my holiday goals include:

1.  Baking a rainbow cake.
2.  Shopping.
3.  Reading at least two books.
4.  Sewing.
5.  Framing some stuff for my room.
6.  Seeing friends.
7.  Re-watching Grey's Anatomy and Friends from the beginning.
8.  Having my eyes tested- this is very necessary:(
9.  Learn more about my camera and get some more use out of it.
10. Finding a ukelele.
11. Learning new songs on guitar.

I'll be sure to blog about it all, but for now I think I'll curl up in bed with a cup of tea and watch the Mumford and Sons documentary I bought yesterday.  Happiness.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment