November 8, 2012

Study ingredients.

I feel as though I've spent the last month holed up in my room studying, however it's only been a week and so far I've only written three exams- only nine more to go I guess:( Anyway, I'm not a very fussy person when it comes to studying- my only rules are that there has to be snacks and music.  I know that some people can find both of these things distracting when learning but I find they help me to not be distracted by other thing. Ahem, internet.  So while I take a study break I thought I'd share one of the playlists, found on 8tracks, that I've been listening to for past hour while trying absorb information on how to measure the area of blahblahblah.  Let's just say if you ever build a pyramid in your garden and need to know it's volume, you can call me.  



Now it's time for me to go back to the land of quadrilaterals and endless cups of tea.  Meh, that sounds lame but to be perfectly honest I don't really have the motivation to do anything about it.

X.

No comments:

Post a Comment